These boutique collars are proudly made in the USA of durable nylon with a high-quality ribbon overlay. They have a plastic buckle, plastic slide, and a heavy-duty metal D-ring.
- Small - 5/8" wide x 8-12" long
- Medium - 1" wide x 12-20" long
- Large - 1" wide x 16-26" long
- Measure around your dog’s neck where their collar naturally sits. Pull the tape until it is snug but not tight. A good rule of thumb is that you should be able to insert 2 fingers between the collar and your pup's neck.
- Measure your dog's neck with sewing tape. Or wrap a string around your dog's neck and mark the string, then measure the length of it with a ruler or tape measure. Or remove your dog's current collar and stretch it out flat. Measure the length the collar is being used.